Saturday, September 26, 2009

9 weeks to 21 weeks

This is our baby girl's 1st picture! This was taken at 9 weeks. You can kind of see the shape of her head, her little arm buds and body. At 9 weeks I was feeling completely AWFUL!! The 1st trimester...Wow your never really ready for that! I always heard about morning sickness from other women but going through it is a TOTALLY DIFFERENT STORY!!!! My morning sickness was all day and all night for about 4 1/2 months! My body was changing and I couldn't control it anymore, whatever was happening was going to happen and I had to deal with it! I've never gone through so much emotions in the 1st trimester of crying, to just feeling hopeless with being sick all day and I couldn't really take anything to help it. The one thing that helped was that Rob is the most supportive and caring husband. He has really taken the role of the care giver and does everything for me. Poor Rob...one of my favorite "Pregnant Moments" was.....One Sunday after church we went to Fred Meyer with my mom to get something to eat and I was feeling really awful and I couldn't believe I made it through church but we were waiting in line and Rob was standing behind me and I felt this rush of air hit my neck and for some reason I had a "pregnant moment"! I turned around and looked at Rob with a frown on my face and asked him "Did you just breathe"!?!? the people in line looked at me like this lady is crazy! Rob had this stunned look on his face and responded " Yes babe I have to breathe for the next 9 months"!! I realized what I just said and I felt so bad! There are so many more stories but not enough room to write!




This is of our baby girl and me at 18 weeks! If you look at her picture you have a veiw of the back of her head, neck and spine. You can also see her little five fingers to the left of her head. At this point I was starting to feel better day by day and actually starting to look at food again!






Our most recent pictures. The first picture is the bottom of our baby girl's foot. Rob always makes fun of my feet because he says that my 2nd toe is so much longer than usual compare to the others and when he saw this picture at the doctors office he started to laugh because he said that she had my feet. He thinks her 2nd toe is longer than the rest like mine but I think he's CRAZY! The second picture is of me and my dear friend Zhanna who is also having a baby girl and is due in 3 weeks! Doesn't she look great! Currently I'm feeling wonderful and I can feel her move all the time and I can't believe I'm already past the 5 month mark. Rob is starting to get the baby room ready so I will keep you posted.....


No comments:

Post a Comment