Sunday, October 24, 2010

Getting ready for Halloween!!

So this year Jules is going to be Pebbles Flinstone!! Since I couldn't find any cute baby/infant costumes I decided to make one for her. To my surprise my wonderful husband wanted to help! So his job was the hair piece which is a big bone. So what he did was got some material, made a bone template, cut it out sewed it half way together and stuffed it with cotton balls and sewed it to a barrette to clip into Jules hair. It actually came out quite perfect. My job was the rest which consisted of dying one of Jules onesies and sewing a skirt to the bottom. Rob helped out with that as well sewing half the skirt!! I tell ya Rob is a great daddy!! I don't know too many dads that would help make their daughter a costume!! So the final outcome is below. I will post more pictures next weekend after her first Halloween party at her daycare!!



No comments:

Post a Comment